Monday, May 11, 2015

Whaterver Works

To do whatever you can do for your dream job is completely valid for some people, however, when sleeping with people turns into networking that’s where I draw the line. You have to work hard doing what you love, not work someone hard to get you to where you want to be. Networking is important, yes; but your actions speak louder than words and actually showing others your work is the most important part of networking. I think it’s pretty cool that the lady from the movie found herself. Knowing that you’re a free spirit and being in a cage for a long time is excruciating.
When the lady found again her love for photography she worked like crazy making more and more pieces. That’s what is all about; when you love your job you live it and breathe it and everything is amazing. You tend to make projects one after the other in such short time. That is the best part about doing something you love. You find yourself and let it consume you. The projects become daily routine of adventure.
To become the person that I am today I have changed many things in my life that were toxic to

me, that I did not fully believe. Now I feel more in touch with what I love. My attention can be 

completely applied to my passion. I am now a happier, healthier person since I found myself and I 

know that like the lady in the move, there might be many years coming up that might require more 

artistic exploration and my work will grow and flourish from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment